We will shortly launch a significantly updated new website – watch this space!
March, 2017--The board and staff of the Pacific Biodiversity Institute will retreat to Wallace Falls Lodge in beautiful Washington State for a weekend to brainstorm our new directions, priorities and strategic plan for 2017-2020. This is a crucially important time for PBI, with a change of leadership to build upon PBI’s depth and strength in the biodiversity research, planning, mapping, inventorying and training arenas. We’ll share with you some of our results soon!
Science to Support Conservation
Our mission is to combine innovative scientific research, education, and technical support to inform, enhance and inspire conservation. Our goal is a rich and enduring biological heritage.
We believe that knowledge changes the game. Our conservation science research fills important knowledge gaps. This has made a significant difference in the protection and management of forests, rivers, deserts, wetlands, and imperiled wildlife species.
We accomplish our mission through:
- Conservation Partnerships
- Assessment of Conservation Opportunities
- Conservation Science Education (including public talks, internet resources and conservation science internships).
- Field Studies and Landscape Analysis
- Sharing our expertise in ecology, botany, wildlife biology, and spatial analysis (GIS) of complex biological, ecological and social phenomenon.
- Learn more...
Copyright © Pacific Biodiversity Institute
PO Box 298, 517 Lufkin Lane
Winthrop, WA 98862 509-996-2490